Thursday, April 10, 2008

book club

A couple of months ago me and my mom started a book club.It was when a lot of kids from my school come to one of the group members houses there we played and talked about the book we wer all supposed to have read.We meet every month.At the last meeting witch was achully only are 2nd meeting the book we wer supposed to have read was in a series so somebody lent me the next book in the series so I read most of the time while the rest of the kids were running around wild.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli- I don't know what kind of books you like. I always liked the ones where a mystery unfolded. Here are a couple that that someone told me to read that I would have NEVER picked out for myself but I ended up loving. "The 21 Balloons" "The Westing Game" "A Wrinkle in Time""From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler" and "Mrs. Firsby and the Rats in NIMH." Have you read any of these? if not, I highly recommend all. Very different, but very good.

Unknown said...

the westing game is awesome

eli! YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
-gabe